Saturday, April 14, 2007

Spiral Punch......


This super cute card was made using the new "spiral punch" from Stampin' Up! It's actually a punch that allows you to add extra pages to your journal ~ pretty cool! My inspiration for this card is from a fellow stamper on Splitcoast Stampers but I cannot remember her name. I just changed a little of the color. I used Pretty in Pink, Mellow Moss & Very Vanilla cardstock along with Pretty in Pink & Mellow Moss ribbon. Used the "ticket punch" also Stampin' Up! on the corners of the Very Vanilla then roughed up the edges with my finger nail. I used a little bit of glitter on the flowers from the "polka dots & paisley" stamp set just to get a little *pop* on the card. TFL!

1 comment:

Esther said...

Hey I love your blog. I'm adding it to my blog roll. I found you thru the 5MinutesForMom party. I hope you keep updating your site.

Best wishes, Esther

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz